Skill and Qualifications required:
- A unique opportunity to join a highly skilled development team where you will have the opportunity to lead, design, develop and deliver a real range of industry leading applications for UK and Europe.
- Developing and enhancing core applications in an Agile environment using the Microsoft technology stack : ASP.net, MVC with C# and the .net framework on SQL Server platforms
- Liaising with both technical and non-technical professionals and using a 'hands on' approach to develop cutting edge software
- Mentoring and supporting the development of members of staff
- Performs code reviews and takes lead in security standards
- Communicate and work daily with colleagues in UK.
- Strong previous experience in C#, MVC, SQL, ASP.net in and Agile environment
- Previous Technical lead experience would be advantageous with a solid history of leading by example when following and developing appropriate process and methodology
- A good understanding of systems architecture and design patterns
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good leadership ability with a passion for finding creative solutions to problems
- Strong academic background would be of interest but by no means essential as commercial experience is equally as valued
- Experience of working collaboratively and creating a positive team environment
- Good understanding at software development processes
- Willingness to learn new technologies both by training and self-learning
- Attractive salary, based on skills and experience.
- Salary: from 900$ to 1,400$, plus annual performance& retention bonus.
- Have opportunities to communicate and work daily with UK colleagues to improve English skill.
- Vacation days, social assurance and medical assurance according to the Labor Law
- Working time: 5days/ week (From Monday – Friday)
- Please send your CV ( including experience and projects you did) to this Email:HR@powergatevn.com
- Applications are processed on first come first serve basis and only short-listed candidates will be notified.
For information, please contact with MsNgan through address:
BEC UK –PowerGateCompany
Address: Room 2206A, 102 Thai Thinh, Dong Da district, Hanoi