Công ty mình Boydens Vietnam (http://boydens.be) là công ty thiết kế cơ điện của Bỉ với 50 năm hoạt động đang tuyển 02 vị trí kỹ sư thiết kế HVAC.
Yêu cầu: Autocad, Revit, nhanh nhẹn hoạt bát. Tiếng Anh đọc nói giao tiếp.
Làm trong môi trường nước ngoài chuyên nghiệp, làm việc với các chuyên gia ở nước ngoài.
Ưu tiên kỹ sư mới ra trường.
Lương từ 400-800USD + thưởng.
BHYT 100% tại bất kỳ bệnh viện nào trên thế giới.
Làm việc tại Hà Nội. 8h/ngày, Nghỉ thứ 7, Chủ nhật. Ngày nghỉ lễ theo quy định của nhà nước.
Các bạn quan tâm gửi CV bằng tiếng Anh đến mail: email@example.com
Chi tiết xem ở dưới.
Since 1961, boydens engineering has been active as designers and consultants in technical engineering for construction installations of medium to large scale buildings, for public and private sectors. We have since become one of Belgium’s leading independent engineering firms for technical equipment in the construction industry.
With more than 70 specialists from our offices in Vietnam, Belgium and Luxembourg, we work in close collaboration with key technical experts to form a team focused upon open and efficient communication.
We are now looking for 2 x talented junior mechanical design engineers.
2 x Junior Mechanical Engineers (2 x JME)
1. Job title and positions: 2 x Junior mechanical engineers (2 x JME)
2. Work Location: Hanoi, Hoang Cau 36
3. Duties and Responsibilities:
● You are designing hvac installations at the different stage of a project (conception, specifications, execution, acceptance) for projects in Vietnam and abroad
● You collaborate with our external teams of project managers and project leaders ● You take the best of the provided BIM platform, working on 3D designing software such as Revit or Allpan, in order to design neat and clash-free systems ● You translate functional requirements into technical design (plans, bill of materials, specification, calculation tables).
4. Education and/or Work Experience Requirements
● Ba. Mechanical/Civil Engineering, best in HVAC systems or other building field
● Natural interested in technical installations for buildings (HVAC, energy efficiency)
● Excellent knowledge of Autocad and MS Excell; Revit is a plus
● Natural attention to details, quality and exhaustiveness
● Able to communicate (written and oral) in English
● Experience working for a foreign company
5. We offer
• To become a quality driven HVAC engineer
• Unique opportunity to work on forward thinking projects and international standards
• Learn to master fully licensed BIM software on powerful workstations
• Good working environment and European management style
• Net salary of 400 to 800 USD according to personal experience and ability
• Private hospitalization insurance
• 5 working days per week (Mon to Fri)
• Starting date: 20th April 2015
Send CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org before 8th April 2015.