Skill and Qualifications required:
- Take part in software projects from UK & USA customers
- Communicate and report directly with customer by English via email, conference call.
- Perform other tasks assigned by the Project Manager & Chief Technical Manager
- Detail will be discussed in the interview
Benefitsand General information:
- At least 2 years of experience in .Net development
- Strong in using C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server…
- Good understanding at software development processes
- Willingness to learn new technologies both by training and self-learning
- Capable of working in a team and under high pressure.
- Capable of English writing/reading skills. Proficient in English is a plus.
- Attractive salary, based on skills and experience.
- Salary: Up to $ 1,000
- Have opportunities to communicate and work directlywith UK and USA Customers
- Have opportunities to work in Europe (2- 6 months following to each project)
- Vacation days, social assurance and medical assurance according to the Labor Law
- Working time: 5days/ week (From Monday – Friday)
For information, please contact with Ms Dung through address:
- Please send your CV ( including experience and projects you did) to this Email:HR@powergatevn.com
- Applications are processed on first come first serve basis and only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Address: Room 2206A, 102 Thai Thinh, Dong Da district, Hanoi