We are looking for a Junior Graphic Designer who will report to the Lead Designer and be responsible for all internal design activities and support customer projects. You will have opportunities to work and learn in a professional, dynamic, and creative environment - training and mentoring for this role will be provided by the Lead Designer.
Duties and responsibilities for the Junior Graphic Designer will be, but not limited to, the following:
- Involved in designing web interfaces, mobile applications
- Design advertising materials, media graphic, brand identity
- Support the team in satifying customers’ requirements
- Opportunities to gain pratical knowledge and exeprience
- Full-time working in Hanoi
- Bachelor’s degree with a major in Art/Interaction design or equivilent.
- Strong skills using design tools, such as Photoshop, Illustrator, (CorelDraw) ...
- Experienced in website and priting design
- Knowledge of HTML/CSSS is a plus
- Good English skills
- Passionate about design, multimedia, advertising and PR
- Ability to work in a team and indepedently
- Personal profile: creative, eager to learn, hard working, and patience of excellent
Successful candidates can expect competitive remunerations and a dynamic, conducive working environment.
We believe that training and education is key to your and the team’s success, so we strive to create an open environment where we discuss our code, share ideas, and do informal code reviews. For this progressive idea-sharing environment purpose, you will be receiving relevant training on current and future technologies.
Other benefits include:
- Attractive salary and bonus package
- Annual bonuses and monthly allowances based on Labor Law and NITECO policy.
- NITECO – AON Healthcare insurance plan for all employees.
- Annual company vacation and team building package.
- Being a part of a competent team in an international company with a strong growth potential.
- Working in a progressive environment and state of the art working space with dual monitors and a wonderful view over the Hanoi city skyline
- Please submit your application letter and updated resume with ”Junior Graphic Designer” in the subject line via hr at niteco dot se
- Attach your samples of web and printing design
- Include your contact detail, phone number, current and expected salary
For more information, please visit our website at: niteco dot se -> careers
Read about Niteco on Facebook: Niteco Vietnam Company Limited