Niteco (Vietnam) Co., Ltd
CLand Tower, 156 Xa Dan II, 14th Floor, Dong Da District, Hanoi, Vietnam
NITECO is a fast growing IT Company with partners and clients in Europe, US and Australia. We are currently starting up several new development teams for our international clients, to handle our Microsoft-based web technologies projects. For this reason, we are looking for qualified experienced people to join our company.
Niteco is a 100% FDI company with over 110 people in the staff today and growing fast. We are only developing solutions for our international clients.
Company Size: 100-499
Contact Person: Pelle Niklasson
NITECO is looking for sharp and talented .Net technical leader to work with the latest technology. You will mainly work with .Net development in a service-oriented environment, with many stakeholders and integration points. You will also work according to Agile and Lean framework.
- Job Description
- Strong understanding of OOD/OOP is a must.
- Job Requirement
- Strong experience in using design patterns such as Dependency Injection, Inversion Of Control, Singleton, Factory, Façade and C# frameworks that provided support for those coding patterns.
- At least 4 years' experience in C# preferable on the server side.
- Experience with WPF would be a plus.
- Good knowledge in building testable software, abstraction layers and mock objects. Good experience in unit test frameworks such as Microsoft VS2010/2012 unit test, NUnit etc...
- Be structured, solution-oriented and have good problem solving skills
- Thrive well in a creative and changing environment
- Have good communication skills
- Excellent English skills in both speaking and writing.
Successful candidates can expect competitive remunerations and a dynamic, conducive working environment.
We believe that training and education is key to your and the team’s success, so we strive to create an open environment where we discuss our code, share ideas, and do informal code reviews. For this progressive idea-sharing environment purpose, you will be receiving relevant training on current and future technologies.
Other benefits include:
- Attractive salary and bonus package
- Annual bonuses and monthly allowances based on Labor Law and NITECO policy.
- NITECO – AON Healthcare insurance plan for all employees.
- Annual company vacation and team building package.
- Being a part of a competent team in an international company with a strong growth potential.
- Working in a progressive environment and state of the art working space with dual monitors and a wonderful view over the Hanoi city skyline.
- Please submit your application letter and updated resume with “Senior .Net Technical Lead” in the subject line via 'hr at niteco. se"
- To Apply
- Include your contact detail, phone number, current and expected salary.
- Applications are processed on first come first serve basis and only short-listed candidates will be notified.
- Unqualified application will not be returned.
For more information, please visit our website at: "niteco. se" -> Careers