• Working with medium and big size organizations, helping them to solve ongoing issues with different software solutions.
• Respond, perform troubleshooting analysis requests for technical assistance via phone, email, virtual sessions and any other form of communication as will be published by the company to ensure success with HP products in a timely, effective, and efficient manner.
• Diagnose and resolve technical software issues.
• Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention, understanding business impact and priorities.
• Document, track, and report product system issues and customer enhancement requests.
• Language of communication: all in English
• Reporting to Team leader
• Graduate from technical schools, private school or have Diploma in IT related discipline
• Proficient in English. Free to work with native English speakers by phone, email, instant messaging
• Customer oriented
• A team player with good interpersonal skills as well as ability to work independently.
• Highly proactive person. Eager to learn
• Willing to work at evening shift, weekends and holidays when it is necessary
One or more of the following technical capabilities are highly desirable:
• Advance knowledge of Networking (LAN/WAN), System (Windows server OS; AD; permission; security standard; Linux/Unix
• Basic knowledge of databases (one of Oracle, SQL, MSSQL)
• IT certifications, e.g. CCNA, MCSA/MCITP, OCA, MCDBA…
• Visual Basic programming experience, experience working in a software development environment and/or application test automation
• Career path opportunities
• Training and certification
• Competitive salary and performance bonus
• Private Health and accident insurance together with compulsory insurance
• Friendly and fun work environment
For immediate attention, send your resume (two pages maximum) to Ms. Nga Tran. All the applications will be confidential.