- Take part in software projects from UK & USA customers
- Communicate and report directly with customer by English via email, conference call.
- Perform other tasks assigned by the Project Manager & Chief Technical Manager
- Detail will be discussed in the interview
Skill and Qualifications required:
- At least 2 years of experience in Java development
- Good understanding at basicJavaprogramming.
- Good experience with:J2EE, Struts, Spring Framework
- Good experience with one of DB: Oracle, Postgre SQL, MySQL,MS SQL Server…
- Willingness to learn new technologies both by training and self-learning
- Capable of working in a team and under high pressure.
- Capable of English writing/reading skills. Proficient in English is a plus.
Benefits and General information:
- Attractive salary, based on skills and experience. From US$ 500 to US$ 1,000
- Have opportunities to communicate and work with UK and USA Customers directly
- Have opportunities to work in Europe (2- 6 months following to each project)
- Annual bonuses and monthly allowances based on Labor Law
- Working time: Full time (From Monday – Friday)
- Address: Hanoi City
- Please send your CV ( including experience and projects you did) to this Email:
- Applications are processed on first come first serve basis and only short-listed candidates will be notified.
For information, please contact with Ms Dung through address:
Address: 2nd Floor, Vitranco Building, 192 Thai Thinh, Dong Da district, Hanoi