Niteco (Vietnam) Co., Ltd
CLand Tower, 156 Xa Dan II, 14th Floor, Dong Da District, Hanoi, Vietnam
NITECO is a fast growing IT Company with partners and clients in Europe, US and Australia. We are currently starting up several new development teams for our international clients, to handle our Microsoft-based web technologies projects. For this reason, we are looking for qualified experienced people to join our company.
Niteco is a 100% FDI company with over 120 people in the staff today and growing fast. We are only developing solutions for our international clients.
Company size: 100-499
General Manager: Pelle Niklasson
1. Web Developer .Net, Salary up to 1200$ Urgent!!!!
- Take part in various projects for our international clients, mostly websites or e-commerce development based on Microsoft. NET platform.
- Join in all required phases from planning, estimation, designing, developing the implementation, testing, and deployment to maintenance.
- It is beneficial if you have experience from agile processes such as Scrum, Kanban or XP.
- Good at English.
- Candidates should have formal relevant education, at a minimum a bachelor’s degree with a major in software development or equivalent.
- Experience in Software architecture and patterns.
- Experience in multi browser development support and building user interfaces that validates according to W3C, following the latest accessibility standards.
• Additional experience and knowledge within these areas below is preferable but not required:
- Development of mobile applications for IOS; IPad, IPhone, Android, etc.
- HTML5, CSS3, Windows azure, Unit testing.
- SharePoint, DotNetNuke, Umbraco.
2. Senior Java Architect, Salary up to 1500$
NITECO is looking for sharp and talented Java architectures to work with the latest technology in the open source space. You will mainly work with Java development in a service-oriented environment, with many stakeholders and integration points. You will also work according to Agile and Lean framework.
- At least 5 years experience in designing solutions with multiple servers, complex load balancing problems, distributed cache and data storage, super high performance (low response time) on server & client side, highly scalable architecture. Strong experience in extensive and scalable search solutions for massive amount of contents on multiple database server.
- Have knowledge of relevant technologies. Please refer to the list of Technology & Tools employed.
- Have proven understanding of Lean framework
- Be structured, solution-oriented and have good problem solving skills
- Thrive well in a creative and changing environment
- Have good communication skills
- Excellent English skills in both speaking and writing.
Technology and Tools that we use in the project:
- Java EE
- Play framework
- Java reflections
- Key Value stores
- Ubuntu linux
- Restful web services
- New Relic
3. Project Manager
- The day-to-day running of a portfolio of projects.
- Delivering IT solutions to agreed constraints of time, cost, quality, scope, risk and benefits, in order to maintain the unblemished company record of timely delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Long back ground in IT, software development.
- At least 3 years of experience as Software/ IT Project Manager in an IT company.
- Experience in traditional project management as well as Agile methods like Scrum XP or Kanban.
- Experience in project estimation, proposal preparation and risk management.
- Excellent in English delivery: Both in writing and speaking.
- Experienced in working within budgetary constraints - the management of budgets, contracts and business cases.
- Excellent presentation and people influencing skills.
- Able to implement effective scheduling and balanced resource assignment across multiple projects.
- Able to produce and maintain project documentation and communicate these effectively to all stakeholders.
- Ready to work full time position in Hanoi, Vietnam.
4. dotNet Tester
+ Test Automation tools like QTP, Selenium, Unit test, MS Test, MS Team Test.
+ Test methods, with white box, black box, etc.
+ Writing Test cases, Test Matrix
+ Visual Studio 2010 Test Professional and Microsoft Test Manager 2010
+ Web performance testing.
+ Experience in agile development process (Scrum, XP).
+ Experience of Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS)
+ Experience of server and client operative system like, MAC OSX, XP, Vista, Win7, Windows Server 2003/2008 MS SQL Server is beneficial
+ Good skills in English: both writing and oral.
- At least a Bachelor degree with a major in software development or equivalent
- Thorough knowledge in web development including: ASP.NET 3.5, 4.0, C#, Microsoft SQL
- Good skills in English: both writing and oral.
- Occasional travel to some of our offices might occur so you should be prepared to travel abroad.
- It is beneficial if you have experience from agile processes such as Scrum or XP.
• At least 01 years’ experience in software test automation (automation, development, UI testing)
• At least 01 years’ experience in web development with Microsoft technologies, ASP.NET, C#, MS Test for Unit test, etc.
• Test a solution on multi-operative system with multi-browser support
• Experience of quality assurance (QA) for Web systems.
5. Senior Java Tester
You will be working in an Agile environment where your tasks will be from gathering requirements, validation user interface mockups, test the system during development and regression to make sure the project delivers successfully with high quality and to the customers satisfaction.
- Experience in testing Web applications ( including payment solutions/gateways, CRM modules).
- Experience on Java platform.
- Knowledge on Ruby based applications.
- Good knowledge on scripting language like Perl/Python/Lua/ Selenium.
- Setting up Test Automation environment.
- Server/environment like Apache, Tomcat, Linux shell commands.
- Have good communication skills.
- Excellent English skills in both speaking and writing.
6. Test Automation Developer
• A Bachelor's degree, with a major in software development or its equivalent.
• At least 1 year of experience in software test automation (automation, development, UI testing) and Microsoft technologies, ASP.NET, C#.NET
• Good command of English, both in written and oral communication
• It is beneficial if you have experience in agile processes such as Scrum or XP, as well as the following:
1. Test Automation tools like Coded UI Test, QTP, Selenium, Unit test, MS Test, MS Team Test.
2. Test methods with white box, black box, etc.
3. Writing test cases, Test Matrix
4. Visual Studio 2010 Test Professional and Microsoft Test Manager 2010
5. Web performance testing
6. Experience of Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS)
7. Experience of server and client operating systems like MAC OSX, XP, Vista, Win7, Windows Server 2003/2008, and MS SQL Server
8. Test a solution on multiple operating systems with multi-browser support
9. Experience of quality assurance (QA) for web systems
Successful candidates can expect competitive remunerations and a dynamic, conducive working environment.
We believe that training and education is key to your and the team’s success, so we strive to create an open environment where we discuss our code, share ideas, and do informal code reviews. For this progressive idea-sharing environment purpose, you will be receiving relevant training on current and future technologies.
Other benefits include:
- Attractive salary and bonus package
- Annual bonuses and monthly allowances based on Labor Law and NITECO policy.
- NITECO – AON Healthcare insurance plan for all employees and family worth up to 300 USD.
- Annual company vacation and team building package worth up to 500 USD/staff.
- Being a part of a competent team in an international company with a strong growth potential.
- Working in a progressive environment and state of the art working space with dual monitors and a wonderful view over the Hanoi city skyline.
- Please submit your application letter and updated resume with “Senior Java Architect”, “Project Manager” ,“Web Developer .NET” or “Tester” in the subject line of the position you want to apply.
- Include your contact detail, phone number, current and expected salary.
Please apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Applications are processed on first come first serve basis and only short-listed candidates will be notified.
- Unqualified application will not be returned.
ALL APPLICATIONS THAT NOT WRITTEN IN ENGLISH WILL BE REJECTED.
For more information, please visit our website at:
Many thanks for your consideration.
Nguyen Thi Ngoc Mai
Add: CLand Tower 156 Xa Dan II, 14th Floor,
Dong Da District, Hanoi, Vietnam
Phone: +84 (0) 4357 39 623
Handphone: +84 987 88 89 00