Chào các bạn,
Công ty bên mình là một công ty Singapore chuyên về phần mềm ERP (hoạch định tài nguyên doanh nghiệp). Công ty mình đang có nhu cầu tuyển dụng kỹ sư phần mềm, ưu tiên những người mới tốt nghiệp từ Đại học Bách Khoa Hà Nội hoặc đã có kinh nghiệm làm việc.
Bên dưới là nội dung tuyển dụng của công ty mình. Để apply, mời các bạn gửi Resume bằng tiếng Anh đến địa chỉ email@example.com. Các bạn nếu cần tìm hiểu thêm thông tin có thể add nick Yahoo linhbn_vnuh hoặc gửi mail cho mình, mình sẽ tư vấn cụ thể.
We are a Singapore-based ISV developing and selling a Java EE browser based ERP II Solutions. Our market coverage include Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia and Vietnam.
1. Read & understand technical specifications, analyze product requirements, design features, implement & test software components (unit testing).
2. Develop internal & appropriate external documentation content (external documentation in collaboration effort with a Technical Writer)
3. Ensure conformity of work to software quality standards.
4. Provide assistance to help desk with customer support tasks.
5. Work under the technical leadership of the Software Architect
6. Report to functional System Analyst.
1. Beside NET salary, employee may get the bonus according to working performance periodically.
2. Support sport cost for employee (badminton, football, swimming, etc.)
3. Support team building activities including: a company dinner once a month; 1-day company excursion (on Saturday or Sunday) bi monthly; 3-day company tour once a year.
4. Good health care & insurance programs for all employees.
5. VND 3,000,000 per year to spend on dental, vision, drugs, and outpatient medical expenses.
6. Free snack, including coffee, tea, fruit, yogurt, etc.
7. Birthday cake, and other tokens of appreciation.
8. Company gifts for festivals such as Mid-Autumn.
1. All work-related communications are in English.
2. Powerful computers for hardcore programming work: 8GB RAM, SSD storage, and dual-screen Full HD LCD monitors.
- $400-$600 for junior level candidates (i.e fresh graduate or less than 2 years of experience in required technologies)
- $600 to $1000 for senior level candidates who can demonstrate extensive valuable experience.
Your performance will be assessed regularly. The company values very highly will reward generously with bonus and increment to staff who contribute consistently with high quality works.
-- We welcome you to SYNERGIX to built a successful career! --
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
*** General requirement ***
1. Excellent logical thinking ability.
2. Ability to work in a team.
3. Ability to work under high pressure and tight deadlines
4. English skills:
== VERY IMPORTANT. NOTE THE *EMPHASIS* ==
a. Able to read and *understand fully* *complex* English documentation, in both technical and non-technical contexts.
b. Able to communicate *very fluently* and *effectively* over instant messaging (e.g. Skype, YM) and email.
c. Able to communicate verbally (meaning speaking and listening directly), although fluency is not strictly required.
*** Education requirement ***
1. University Degree from well-known universities such as Hanoi University of Technologies, National University or FPT University, majoring in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Engineering.
2. Alternatively, a Higher Diploma from Hanoi-Aptech Centre.
*** Technical skills requirement ***
1. In-depth understanding of Core Java, including Generics, Reflection, Collections Framework and Multi-threading.
2. At least one year of experience with Java Web Application development with *JSF and JPA*. (Additional experience with JBoss Seam, Richfaces, and Java EE 6 is a strong advantage).
3. Fundamental understanding of Relational Database concepts, Relational Database Management Systems, and the Structured Query Language.
*** Fresh graduate with extensive internship or attachment project experience in Java Application development with Java EE 5 technologies are welcome to apply. ***
*** First step in proving your English competency is to submit English Cover Letter and CV. Non-English Application will NOT be considered.