+ Trả lời chủ đề
Hiện kết quả từ 1 tới 4 của 4

Chủ đề: 13th_Friday

Em vẫn như ngày xưa Avatar của cáo đeo nơ
    Tham gia ngày
    Nov 2003
    Bài gửi

Mặc định 13th_Friday

:biggrin: What do you know about this day? What is origin? Why is unlucky day
    everyone know about this day, and today is Friday 13th.
    This morning, my motorbike met a problem, that was why i went to the work late. It was so unlucky
    According to many people, the number 13 is unlucky one. In fact, in many country, they are afraid of this number. some hotels don't have 13th floor. And the Friday is unluckiest day of all. We can't explain the reason
    Do you still remember the Tsunami in Asia, it happend on Friday
    So any idea about this?
    Mặc kệ cuộc đời, mặc nắng mưa
    Mặc kệ yêu thương, mặc dối lừa
    Mặc kệ tình ai, mặc tình tôi
    Mặc kệ vấn vương trói buộc đời
    Mặc kệ thị phi, mặc tiếng đời
    Mặc kệ danh lợi , mặc kệ vui
    Cứ buông tất cả vào trong gió
    Để chút lòng cười với thảnh thơi

Suỵt... Avatar của munmun
    Tham gia ngày
    Sep 2003
    Bài gửi

Mặc định

Oh, Today is a lucky day for me!
    With me, everything is reverse...
    "Tình yêu làm nên những vị anh hùng, nhưng tạo ra những thằng ngốc nhiều hơn"

Uỷ viên ban điều hành Box khoa ĐTVT Avatar của nothingtolose
    Tham gia ngày
    Sep 2004
    Bài gửi

Mặc định

I am not sure but I think the legend of 13th, Friday relates to the story of Judas and Jesus. I have read some document about 13th,Friday. It said that, Judas is 13th disciple of Jesus but he betrayed Jesus. Judas arrested Jesus and handed over him to the Roman. And in the 13th,Friday, Jesus were crucified . For this reason, 13th,Friday is called by "unlucky day".

However, there are several other theories :

+ Some say the number 13 was purposely vilified by the priests of patriarchal religions because it represented femininity. Thirteen corresponded to the number of lunar (menstrual) cycles in a year, and the number was revered in prehistoric goddess-worshipping cultures.

+ Hindus believed that it was unlucky for 13 people to gather in one place. This conviction was shared by the ancient Scandinavians.

+ Many biblical events of negative import supposedly occurred on a Friday, including the ejection of Adam and Eve from the Garden of Eden, the start of the Great Flood, and the crucifixion of Jesus.

I think the legend of 13th,Friday is explained by religion so that All the explanation are different.

How about other opinions ?

svBK's Newbie
    Tham gia ngày
    May 2005
    Bài gửi

Mặc định

My lover said "good bye" to me on a 13rd Friday. hic hic

+ Trả lời chủ đề

Thông tin chủ đề