Niteco (Vietnam) Co., Ltd
CLand Tower, 156 Xa Dan II, 14th Floor, Dong Da District, Hanoi, Vietnam
NITECO is a fast growing IT Company with partners and clients in Europe, US and Australia. We are currently starting up several new development teams for our international clients, to handle our Microsoft-based web technologies projects. For this reason, we are looking for qualified experienced people to join our company.
Niteco is a 100% FDI company with over 70 people in the staff today and growing fast. We are only developing solutions for our international clients.
Quy mô công ty: 100-499
Tên người liên hệ: Pelle Niklasson
- The day-to-day running of a portfolio of projects.
- Delivering IT solutions to agreed constraints of time, cost, quality, scope, risk and benefits, in order to maintain the unblemished company record of timely delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Long back ground in IT, software development.
- At least 3 years of experience as Software/ IT Project Manager in an IT company.
- Experience in traditional project management as well as Agile methods like Scrum XP or Kanban.
- Experience in project estimation, proposal preparation and risk management.
- Excellent in English delivery: Both in writing and speaking.
- Experienced in working within budgetary constraints - the management of budgets, contracts and business cases.
- Excellent presentation and people influencing skills.
- Able to implement effective scheduling and balanced resource assignment across multiple projects.
- Able to produce and maintain project documentation and communicate these effectively to all stakeholders.
- Ready to work full time position in Hanoi, Vietnam.
We are looking for software developers to participate in various projects for our international clients, mostly websites or e-commerce development based on Microsoft. NET platform. You will participate in all required phases from planning, estimation, designing, developing the implementation, testing, and deployment to maintenance.
We believe that training and education is key to your and the team’s success, so we strive to create an open environment where we discuss our code, share ideas, and do informal code reviews. For this progressive idea-sharing environment purpose, you will be receiving relevant training on current and future technologies.
As all development teams are working according to lean and agile development principles like Scrum it is also beneficial if you have experience from agile processes such as Scrum, Kanban or XP.
- Good at English, both spoken and written, is essential as the team in Hanoi is working with international clients.
- Candidates should have formal relevant education, at a minimum a bachelor’s degree with a major in software development or equivalent.
- Experience in Software architecture and patterns.
- Experience in multi browser development support and building user interfaces that validates according to W3C, following the latest accessibility standards.
• Additional experience and knowledge within these areas below is preferable but not required:
- Development of mobile applications for IOS; IPad, IPhone, Android, etc.
- HTML5, CSS3, Windows azure, Unit testing.
- SharePoint, DotNetNuke, Umbraco.
Software Tester Engineer
+ Test Automation tools like QTP, Selenium, Unit test, MS Test, MS Team Test.
+ Test methods, with white box, black box, etc.
+ Writing Test cases, Test Matrix
+ Visual Studio 2010 Test Professional and Microsoft Test Manager 2010
+ Web performance testing.
+ Experience in agile development process (Scrum, XP).
+ Experience of Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS)
+ Experience of server and client operative system like, MAC OSX, XP, Vista, Win7, Windows Server 2003/2008 MS SQL Server is beneficial
+ Good skills in English: both writing and oral.
You shall have at least a Bachelor degree with a major in software development or equivalent with thorough knowledge in web development including: ASP.NET 3.5, 4.0, C#, Microsoft SQL and good skills in English: both writing and oral. Occasional travel to some of our offices might occur so you should be prepared to travel abroad. As all development teams in EPiServer is working according to lean and agile development principles with Kanban, it is beneficial if you have experience from agile processes such as Scrum or XP.
• At least 01 years’ experience in software test automation (automation, development, UI testing)
• At least 01 years’ experience in web development with Microsoft technologies, ASP.NET, C#, MS Test for Unit test, etc.
• Test a solution on multi-operative system with multi-browser support
• Experience of quality assurance (QA) for Web systems.
Successful candidates can expect competitive remunerations and a dynamic, conducive working environment.
Other benefits include:
- Attractive salary and bonus package
- Annual bonuses and monthly allowances based on Labor Law and NITECO policy.
- NITECO – Aon Healthcare insurance plan for all employees worth up to 300 USD net.
- Annual company vacation and team building package worth up to 500 USD net/person.
- Being a part of a competent team in an international company with a strong growth potential.
- Working in a progressive environment and state of the art working space with dual monitors and a wonderful view over the Hanoi city skyline.
Our development environment is a HP Quad Core computer with 4GB RAM, dual 22” screens running Windows 7, Office 2010, Visual Studio 2010.
- Please submit your application letter and updated resume with “Project Manager” ,“Web Developer .NET” or “SoftwareTester Engineer” in the subject line of the position you want to apply.
- Include your contact detail, phone number, current and expected salary.
Please apply to: email@example.com
- Applications are processed on first come first serve basis and only short-listed candidates will be notified.
- Unqualified application will not be returned.
ALL APPLICATIONS THAT NOT WRITTEN IN ENGLISH WILL BE REJECTED.
For more information, please visit our website at:
Many thanks for your consideration.
Pelle Niklasson - General Manager