CITIGO, a company with head-quarter in Singapore and Hanoi, has been invested by one of the biggest financial corporations in Vietnam. We are specializing in Web application solutions, Web 2.0 services, Outsourcing services to clients from the US, Autralia, Singapore…With the viewpoint of “Towards success based on our employees’ development”, we always desire to help our employees to gain selves-improvement in working environment as well as in their life. Working with us, you will have opportunities to take part in a creative working environment with ambitious young and talented colleagues and have great opportunities to be trained in profession.
Job title: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
The business development officer takes the responsibilities for 01 product of our company including marketing, sales, and maintain the system. This person must have knowledge on business as well as Information Technology in order to comprehend the product. He/she should be able to coordinate effectively with other members in team and required to submit regular reports in times to the BOD / Team leaders.
• Prepare marketing documents and materials for the product including: Brochure, Sales letters, Website content, Profiles and Portfolio, etc.;
• Review and update existing marketing materials;
• Assist in laying out material for publication;
• Develop and maintain relationships with customers;
• Coordinate with technical team to built up new service;
• Maintain and monitor the service process;
• Other tasks assigned by the BOD/Sales Manager;
• Advanced English skills (speaking, listening, reading and ACADEMIC WRITING);
• Advanced computer skills especially Microsoft Word, Snagit, Photoshop, etc.;
• Ability to work on schedule and within tight deadlines;
• Be confident, highly responsible, punctual, and enthusiastic ;
• Graduate from Universities specializing in English, Commerce, Economy or other equivalent degrees. Last year students are encouraged to apply;
• IT background is an advantage;
• A sample of prior work must be presented at interview.
• Be involved in a dynamic and young working environment
• Obtain guidance and awareness of advanced technology
• Earn competitive salary
• Acquire flexible and impartial bonus
• Receive lunch and overtime-working allowance
• Obtain annually holidays and social insurance according to Vietnamese Government regulations
• Working hours: 8 hours x 5 days/week (Monday to Friday)
Please write in detail the applied position and your desired salary and send to mail address:
CITIGO, PTE LTD.
Add: 2nd floor, VP Bank building, 362 Hue Street, Hanoi.
Tel: +84 4 62800488