Dear you,

This is detailed information of the job I told you. Kindly see it and if you feel like it, email me your English CV and university transcript.

I would also highly appreciate if you could help to give contacts of your friends you know with good results.

We are Manpower Development Company (MDC), a professional human resource firm based in Hanoi . One of our special services is Executive Search for big companies and corporations.

Our Client is an International Investment Management Group. As a step for approaching Vietnam market by company establishment in early 2011, they are urgently recruiting 8 Researchers and Sr. Researchers for this start-up. The detailed job description is as below:

Focusing on research to come up with numerical or quantitative models that can predict the price movement of the stocks in the leading international stock exchanges.

1) Math Olympic Medalist, who graduated with “Excellent” or “Outstanding” honor

2) Candidates who have “Outstanding” or “Excellent” honor in their BS degree in Math from Hanoi / Ho Chi Minh City University of Science

3) Candidates who have “Outstanding” or “Excellent” honor in their BS degree in Computer Science from Hanoi / Ho Chi Minh City University of Technology.

4) Candidates who have “Outstanding” honor in any BS degree from top universities mentioned in (2) and (3)

“Excellent” : GPA from 8.0

“Outstanding” : GPA from 9.0

- Professional working environment

- Salary range: Around $ 1,000 for freshman

Around $ 2,000 for seniors

If you're intersted in this job, please send your English CV to :

For more information, please contact: Mr. Hien 0168.770.4486

Thanks and best regards,