Glass Egg is a game developer and art production facility based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. Over the last 14 years the company has developed a unique set of skills in a unique working environment that enables us to create games and provide related services with a significantly improved level of efficiency
Building off of our early success in the development of 2D edutainment titles such as Jump Start First Grade and Richard Scarry’s Best Math Program Ever, we have over the years continually improved our skills and evolved our business to keep up with the demands of 3D real time game play. Production in Vietnam began in 1995 on a small scale, starting with simple 2D background art and animation; by 1997 our team was responsible for 100% of production, including the game coding/programming.
To date Glass Egg has worked with many of the leading companies in the game industry in 4 continents: North America, Europe, Australia, and Asia.
We need to hire 5 Game Programmers as bellow info:
You will be responsible for many aspects of gameplay programming from invention to prototyping to full implementation, so you must be a flexible, creative, and proven problem solver, capable of working in many areas of code, including but not limited to:
• UI Coding
• Collision Detection
• Game Engine/graphicstho
• Gameplay & Logic
• Database and back-end
• 1+ years in the games industry or IT
• Strong C and C++ coding.
• Excellent/proven problem solving skills
• Excellent math skills
• Good organization and time management skills
• A passion for games and gaming.
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Good English reading and writing skill.
• A self-motivated team player with very strong work ethic and cooperative attitude.
Desired Skills and Pluses:
• Experience with MAC OS, Objective- C
• Database Experience
• Strong networking skills
• B.S. in computer science or equivalent study in related fields
Salary: Competitive (Candidates with good ability will get deserving salary).
- Interested candidates please submit CV with diplomas, certificates and your recent photograph and send CVs via Email to firstname.lastname@example.org or Human Resource Department at Glass Egg office: E-town1- 7th floor, 364 Cong Hoa Str, Tan Binh Dist, HCMC - Tel: 38.109.018
(Email must be less than 1MB in size. If you wish to submit a full portfolio, bigger than 1MB, you must drop it off at our office)
- Candidates with qualified CVs will be contacted for interviewing.