INDIGO ARE HUNTING KEY MEMBERS
Are you an enthusiastic person looking for some volunteer job to be burned with?
Are you aiming to perfect your personalities with increasingly required social skills?
Are you wishing to widen your circle of friend, strengthen your network?
If yes, INDIGO is exactly what you are looking for!
INDIGO -long-term project of VPV
INDIGO - one of the long-term projects of VPV - focuses not only on intercultural exchange but also on skill training to help young people get closer to culture diversity and social issues.With the expectation of having a new breath of energy and enthusiasm, we are in search for new key members who can find their personal fullfillment in accordance with the sustainable development of INDIGO.
WANNA BE A PART OF US!
- Duties and responsibilities
- Organize and assure the quality of workshops and outdoor activities (fact-finding trips).
- Cooperate well with other Vietnamese as well as foreign volunteers in holding events.
- Run club smoothly by taking responsibilities on assigned tasks.
- Take part in at least 70% of Indigo’s events.
- Propagate about Indigo to others.
What are you required to be a INDIGO’s key member?
- Enthusiastic, responsible, cooperative, creative, flexible;
- Fluent in English (speaking & writing);
- Able to handle multitask and to meet deadline;
- Strong teamwork attitude;
- Have strong interpersonal and communications skills;
- Be proficient user of MS Word , Excel , Internet
- Be proficient user of photoshop ( for poster designer )
- Create and manage forum and other pages of Indigo (for admin)
- Commit to the principles, purposes, and ethics of Indigo;
- Able to work for at least 5 months’ time (from October 2010 to the end of March 2010).
Why should you become a INDIGO’s key member?
- Achieve certificate from VPV;
- Be trained by Vietnamese and foreign specialists;
- Have a lot of opportunities working with international volunteers;
- Sharpen skills and competencies;
- Take part in exciting and useful social and voluntary activities.
How to apply:
- Interested applicants should submit a CV and personal statement (motivation for applying) in English by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject: “Indigo key member application 2010”.
- Closing date: Applications must be received at latest by September 22nd, 2010.
- For any questions, please email us or contact Ms.Bao Thoa (HR) :097 5400 428