Huawei Technologies is a leader in providing next generation telecommunications networks, and now serves 35 of the world's top 50 operators, along with over one billion users worldwide. The company is committed to providing innovative and customized products, services and solutions to create long-term value and growth potential for its customers.
Huawei's products and solutions encompassing wireless products(HSDPA/WCDMA/EDGE/ GPRS/GSM, CDMA2000 1xEV-DO/CDMA2000 1X, TD-SCDMA, WiMAX), core network products ( IMS, Mobile Softswitch, NGN ), network products(FTTx, xDSL, Optical, Routers, LAN Switch), applications and software(IN, mobile data service, BOSS), as well as terminals(UMTS/CDMA). Major products are designed based on Huawei's ASIC chipset and utilize shared platforms to provide quality and cost-effective products.
For more information about Huawei, please visit http://www.huawei.com
Requirement position :
01. Technical Support Engineer
For Core Network; Application & Software; Optical Network; RF engineer;
02. Product engineer for some of product like Fixed network, Transmission, GSM, CDMA, Terminal, datacom….
- Perform post-sales project implementation and technical support, on-site survey, installation, commissioning and maintenance.
- Provide post-sales technical support to customers through remote and on-site trouble-shooting.
- Provide technical solution and hands-on support
- Bachelor degree in Telecommunications, Electronics, Electrical, or related area.
- Hands-on skill or knowledge on GSM/GPRS/CDMA/NGN/STP network engineering
- Basic knowledge in Fixed network, Transmission, GSM, CDMA, Terminal, datacom…
- Be able to work efficiently under pressure.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English
- Frequent business travels to support projects in other countries will be required.
- Good negotiation and inter-person skills.
Benefit working in HuaWei
1. Provide professional working environment
2. Provide overseas opportunity (training and business trip)
3. Opportunity to improve technical skill, experience, customer relationship…..
4. Provide a good career path and attractive salary package.
Please send your CV in English, stating the position you apply to:
* Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com Tel: 04.2668818/789
Before July 20th.
Note: ONLY ACCEPT CV APPLY BY E-MAIL