Hiện kết quả từ 1 tới 6 của 6

Chủ đề: SIMagine 2009 – Call for participants - expired on 15/7/2008

CNNer-Amser-HUTer Avatar của Binhjuventus™
    Tham gia ngày
    Sep 2003
    Bài gửi

Mặc định SIMagine 2009 – Call for participants - expired on 15/7/2008

SIMagine 2009 – Call for participants

Robocon has recently become the most popular contest among FET students. Each year, it involves hundreds of students in HUT but gives rise to problem of funding for each participating group. It also receives a lot of criticisms. However, it remains the most attractive contest in technical students’ point of view.

This article is not a kind of PR for Robocon but recommends a new area, new contest for FET students. It does not require much of investment in terms of finance. So you can concentrate on technical aspects to perfect your design and implementation). It just requires the motivation and enthusiasm from students; that’s why I try to “marketing” it here so that some of you may find something interesting and may decide to take part in.

All information can be found here: http://www.gemalto.com/simagine/

I also profit from this article to call for your participation. If you find out that this contest interests you, you can leave a message hear so we will discuss further about it.

Some prerequisites needed are:
    -
    Technical requirement: Java programming language, UML approach
    -
    Personal requirement: autonomous, motivated, serious, and capable of working in team and in remote working environment.

To participle in this contest as a group of students, you must find a lecturer from HUT to lead the team; it’s the contest rule (I’m not HUT-FET lecturer). I think that it is not a problem because it seems to me that most lecturers/profs at FET are gentle, they are very nice

But for now, let it behind, we have other things to do first.

As your older colleague, I hope that my experiences would be useful to you and having a chance to work together with you is really interesting. That’s why I posted this thread.

So, at the early stage, I hope that we could found a group of up to 5 students and we will discuss whether in this thread or via Yahoo! Messenger. I place a deadline for this step on 15 July 2008.

For the future, I hope our submission would be shortlisted so that we will receive the software (tools for development), a bundle of smartcards and some smartcard readers to implement our ideas in the end of this year (these products are free, this is an advantage we could benefit if our submission is selected).

Regarding to the prize, we will discuss further

Right now, if you are interested in this topic, leave a message (includes your contact address such as: fullname, Promotion, research interests, home phone (you can PM me for privacy), YIM, something about you
    ).

My contact is: Hai-Binh LE, haibinhle@hotmail.fr (if you need my mobile phone for further contact, please PM me). A little bit about me
    - I was K45 FET student, graduated in 2005.
    - I worked in smartcard field for a while before departing in France for my graduate study.
    - Now, I'm working on smartcard and application model in constrained environment.

I hope that we can found a group of common research interests

PS. One thing that I have seen is that, an article (adopted for an international conference) was issued from this contest last year. Maybe, I'm not sure, you all will publish such a scientific paper
    Lần sửa cuối bởi Binhjuventus™; 10-06-2008 lúc 10:35 PM

Uỷ viên ban điều hành Box khoa ĐTVT Avatar của nothingtolose
    Tham gia ngày
    Sep 2004
    Bài gửi

Mặc định

Tớ muốn intro. lĩnh vực Computer Engineering cho dân FET quá mà chẳng có thời gian viết cụ thể những nội dung của nó. Không biết bên France thế nào chứ chỗ tớ cái dễ xin việc nhất bây giờ là System Design (HW/SW co-design). FET đã có nhiều người học Telecom, Comp. Network, Electronic nhưng có vẻ như đang rời rạc bây giờ làm sao đào tạo ra một một số bạn học ở lớp trung gian như Embedded system design, Electronic system design and verification hoặc học về system modelling.

Hay như Intel đang xây nhà máy ở VN thì những cậu nào dành thời gian tìm hiểu về industry management, design for manufacturing (design yield), packaging, hay testing thì sẽ có cơ hội cao. Self-study để đón đầu cũng là một cách hay, đôi khi phỏng vấn hơn nhau một tí hiểu biết (dù chưa hẳn là sâu) cũng đã khác nhau cả đoạn dài rồi
    Lần sửa cuối bởi nothingtolose; 11-06-2008 lúc 02:17 AM

Tham gia ngày
    Sep 2003
    Bài gửi

Mặc định

refresh the thread, hope that some one could be interested in this project

svBK's Member Avatar của btq
    Tham gia ngày
    Jun 2006
    Bài gửi

Mặc định

he he I'm intersted in this project but i'm afraid i'm not enough technical knowledge to participate with you . I 'll try to learn Java programming and UML for next year contest

Tham gia ngày
    Sep 2003
    Bài gửi

Mặc định

This is the last up-click for this topic which will be closed as announced in the call for participant.

I continue to hoping that there would be someone being interested in this field.

Proposed subject would be a mobile payment solution on smartcard.

Sincerely yours,
    LE Hai-Binh

Tham gia ngày
    Sep 2003
    Bài gửi

Mặc định

Thank you all for reading this topic.
    As stated in the title, it would be closed on 15.july.2008

Best regards,
    BJ

Ðề tài đã khoá