Downloads: A new file has been added by sonnvl:
The latest edition of this highly acclaimed title introduces the reader to a wide range of spectroscopies, and includes both the background theory and applications to structure determination and chemical analysis. It covers rotational, vibrational, electronic, photoelectron and Auger spectroscopy, as well as EXAFs and the theory of lasers and laser spectroscopy.
Table of contents
Preface to First Edition.
Preface to Second Edition.
Preface to Third Edition.
Preface to Fourth Edition.
Units, Dimensions and Conventions.
Useful Conversion Factors.
1. Some Important Results in Quantum Mechanics.
2. Electromagnetic Radiation and Its Interaction with Atoms and Molecules.
3. General Features of Experimental Methods.
4. Molecular Symmetry.
5. Rotational Spectroscopy.
6. Vibrational Spectroscopy.
7. Electronic Spectroscopy.
8. Photoelectron and Related Spectroscopies.
9. Lasers and Laser Spectroscopy.
Appendix A: Character Tables.
Appendix B: Symmetry Species of Vibrations.
Index of Atoms and Molecules.