Hi everyone, công ty mình đang có nhu cầu tuyển dụng kĩ sư CAE:
You will be responsible for:
1) Undertaking or assisting team in undertaking sales related activities including lead generation, account management and marketing.
2) Exercise initiative in setting and executing strategic business & action plans or projects.
3) Providing pre-sales /technical support, training and consulting for in one or more of the below mentioned sectors /disciplines.
4) Contributing to the business as a recognized technical expert in your particular discipline(s).
5) Exercising initiative in setting policies and plans within your discipline(s) based on predetermined strategic business goals.
6) Initiating and driving technical initiatives in line with the business goals.
1) Work in HCM (mainly) and willing to travel around Vietnam or foreign countries.
2) A recognized Degree in Engineering – Electrical/ Electronics or Mechanical or CFD.
3) At least one year relevant industrial experience.
4) A strong understanding of and ability to apply PLM / CAD / CAM / CAE analyses & solutions in solving industrial problems.
5) Good experience in applying Engineering simulation solutions such as ANSYS will be advantageous.
6) Strong knowledge and experience in of the one or more industry sectors below:
· Electronics / Semiconductor
· Electrical Engineering
· Precision Engineering
· Plastics / Metal Forming
· Marine / Offshore / Shipbuilding / Oil & Gas
· Materials / Chemical / Food Processing
· HVAC/ Fire Safety / Ventilation
· Water Technology
· Biotechnology / Bioengineering
· Energy / Renewable Energy
· Healthcare & Medtech
· Industrial Equipment
7) Proven track record or experience in managing a consultative sales process, and ability to drive sales.
8) Ability to build relationships with prospective customers through the use of various prospecting techniques as well as maintaining excellent relationships with customers.
9) Demonstrated ability to develop and execute a major account plan including strategy, goals, tactics, and milestones.
10) Ability & experience calling on “C” level executives and other senior mgmt.
11) Possess the following attributes:
· Strong sense of honesty & integrity.
· Excellent communication, presentation & influencing skills.
· Ability to inspire confidence and trust amongst colleagues and customers.
· Strong analytical skills and meticulous attention to detail.
· Selft-motivated with keen drive and desire to achieve.
· Curious, creative mind which relishes a good challenge.
· Good team player who understands the importance of teamwork.
· Initiative and organized, able to bring about mindset change in others.
· Professional in character and grooming, possessing strong sense of ethics and morals.
_ Attractive salary
_ Bonus based on performance
_ Will be clarified during interview
Attractive career prospects await suitable candidates with a strong sense of responsibility and integrity. If you have what it takes, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org before July 26 2016 .Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
About CAD-IT Consultants:
Founded in 1991, CAD-IT is a leading globalISO 9001:2008certified Product Life Cycle Management (PLM), manufacturing and education provider.
With 13 offices in SEA (Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam) and China (Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou and Hong Kong), Europe (UK) and USA (South Carolina) as well as 2manufacturing plants in China (Shanghai, Suzhou), which are ISO 9001:2008 and ISO TS16949:2002 certified, CAD-IT has since built a customer base of more than 2,000 engineering companies and trained over 10,000 professionals.
CAD-IT's suite of PLM solutions include the distribution, maintenance, support and training ofANSYS(Multiphysics Finite Element Analysis or FEA, and Computational Fluid Dynamics or CFD),Cortona3D, Goldfire Innovator(Innovation Process Management),Moldflow(Plastics CAE),Deform(Metal Forming CAE), Stampack(for Sheet Metal Forming) and Mentor Graphics'Valor (Electronics Design for Manufacturability)