Hiện kết quả từ 1 tới 10 của 31

Chủ đề: Announcement

Quân nhân danh dự Avatar của Mr.vulh_bk
    Tham gia ngày
    Dec 2003
    Bài gửi

Mặc định Announcement

Dear all,

There are many interesting informations on the internet, I found that reading news is one of the good methods to improve your English. Beside increase your vocabulary, reading skill, you can expand knowledge. That is reason I create this sub-box. I hope you enjoy it and share your news with the others.
    Lần sửa cuối bởi Mr.vulh_bk; 03-01-2007 lúc 03:10 PM

Quân nhân danh dự Avatar của afoolchild
    Tham gia ngày
    Mar 2004
    Bài gửi

Mặc định

your purpose to create this subbox is very good! but the prob here is that who will post news, and from what sources? some popular sources such as VOA, BBC or CNN is so familiar with everyone, they can get access to these webs themselves, is it neccessary to paste news from these sources?
    I do think that. there should be someone in charge of this subbox, and he/she will provide us some info in Technology in general, it'd be better and more useful, finding sources about newest tech info seems to be rather difficult
    Đã nồng nàn, đã hoá đá, đã lặng im
    Đã xây xước, đã lịm mình khao khát
    Bùng cháy thế để nhận vào bỏng rát
    Ôm một đời không hết những tàn tro

Tham gia ngày
    Dec 2003
    Bài gửi

Mặc định

Quote Nguyên văn bởi afoolchild
    your purpose to create this subbox is very good! but the prob here is that who will post news, and from what sources? some popular sources such as VOA, BBC or CNN is so familiar with everyone, they can get access to these webs themselves, is it neccessary to paste news from these sources?
    I do think that. there should be someone in charge of this subbox, and he/she will provide us some info in Technology in general, it'd be better and more useful, finding sources about newest tech info seems to be rather difficult
    I will !:biggrin:

My news is not as you think and I don't take them from familiar website as VOA, BBC or CNN. Waiting for result!

HUT's Student Avatar của love_of_my_life
    Tham gia ngày
    Sep 2005
    Bài gửi

Mặc định

Quote Nguyên văn bởi Mr.vulh_bk
    Dear all,

There are many interested informations on the internet, I found that reading news is one of the good methods to improve your English. Beside increase your vocabulary, reading skill, you can expand knowledge. That is reason I create this sub-box. I hope you enjoy it and share your news with the others.
    great idea, man

in my opinion, we can post anything we want and discuss on that.

HUT's Student Avatar của doanty
    Tham gia ngày
    Aug 2006
    Bài gửi

Mặc định

Good idea :biggrin:, but I always feel hard in reading news because my English is so poor. I sometimes pratice my reading skill by looking for some jokes and humors, in my opinion, reading funny story is not a bad way to improve our English :biggrin:. Could funny storys be accepted in this subbox? If this can be accepted I think I can find some good ones
    Welcome to my home: thietbidien.2ya.com

Tham gia ngày
    Dec 2003
    Bài gửi

Mặc định

Quote Nguyên văn bởi doanty
    Good idea :biggrin:, but I always feel hard in reading news because my English is so poor. I sometimes pratice my reading skill by looking for some jokes and humors, in my opinion, reading funny story is not a bad way to improve our English :biggrin:. Could funny storys be accepted in this subbox? If this can be accepted I think I can find some good ones
    There are some topics about funny story in other box, you could post your stories on it. I think in this box we should focus on sharing information or knowledge. :p

svBK's Newbie Avatar của perfect_talker
    Tham gia ngày
    Dec 2006
    Bài gửi

Mặc định

everyone's English is so good. I 'm very impressive. I want to join this forum. OK?:biggrin: I'm not a student of university of technology. But everyone of BKF is such a lovely family that I want to become a part of that . Thanks alots

HUT's Student Avatar của lov3_girl_91
    Tham gia ngày
    Jan 2007
    Bài gửi

Icon10 hi guys! What's up???

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: It's me! I just come here to test my English skill! I think everyone's English skill is great! Totally:biggrin: ! I have known that every one who study about technology is very bad about English! ( My friends said so but i'm not really believe in that! Because I think I'm not bad at all ). Do you think so? I wonder, do you love English or just study for your work in the future ???. I like English so much! It's very helpful !! I can watch cartoon ( I'm still a kid, you know :biggrin: ), play computer games ( Audition is cool! Don't you think?? ) and so on!!! I thinks all student in BK is very seriuos! Because they 're so smart! But now, from the day that i found this page, i've changed my mind! I think that you 're all happy, funny, cool, smart and specially sweety !!! I love to be one of you in the future! Be smart like all of you! Hope to have your ideas about this!Ah! Can I ask you guys that: " 'Re you in the test month???" becoz i can see many things about it on page. Rewite for me soon!!! Thanks guys anyway!!

P.S: And also, I'm not come here to find Mr.Vu! Just lucky, that's all! Thanks anyway!! DON"T LET YOUR IMAGIATIONS GO SO FAR! I DIDN'T MEAN ANYTHING!!!
    Lần sửa cuối bởi lov3_girl_91; 03-01-2007 lúc 08:43 PM Lý do: tiếp

Tham gia ngày
    Dec 2003
    Bài gửi

Mặc định

Quote Nguyên văn bởi lov3_girl_91
    :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: It's me! I just come here to test my English skill! I think everyone's English skill is great! Totally:biggrin: ! I have known that every one who study about technology is very bad about English! ( My friends said so but i'm not really believe in that! Because I think I'm not bad at all ). Do you think so? I wonder, do you love English or just study for your work in the future ???. I like English so much! It's very helpful !! I can watch cartoon ( I'm still a kid, you know :biggrin: ), play computer games ( Audition is cool! Don't you think?? ) and so on!!! I thinks all student in BK is very seriuos! Because they 're so smart! But now, from the day that i found this page, i've changed my mind! I think that you 're all happy, funny, cool, smart and specially sweety !!! I love to be one of you in the future! Be smart like all of you! Hope to have your ideas about this!Ah! Can I ask you guys that: " 'Re you in the test month???" becoz i can see many things about it on page. Rewite for me soon!!! Thanks guys anyway!!

P.S: And also, I don't come here to find Mr.Vu! Just lucky, that's all! Thanks anyway!! DON"T LET YOUR IMAGIATIONS GO SO FAR! I DIDN'T MEAN ANYTHING!!!
    Who is "your"? What do you mean? :biggrin:

Quân nhân danh dự Avatar của afoolchild
    Tham gia ngày
    Mar 2004
    Bài gửi

Mặc định

The Victim has started to raise his voice what's your respond to this ( lovely ) action of a young girl, Mr Vũ

+ Trả lời chủ đề
Trang 1/4 123 ... CuốiCuối

Thông tin chủ đề